The pages of this bliki provide a guide kotlin programming reference for programmers who know python (or other dynamic languages), together with a .
Assumed Knowledge for this wiki.
These pages are not a tutorial on how to program, and generally assume either the knowledge of a computer science graduate, or an equivalent level of knowledge.
A knowledge of Python at this level is assumed, however more advanced Python is covered here. No knowledge of Kotlin is assumed at all, and Python is used as a reference for explaining kotlin.
The resources here are to help with what is not covered by these pages.
- Installing kotlin and hello world with intellij
- Kotlin hello world with gradle
- Kotlin working with the command line
- Tutorial in Kotlin programming for python programmers
- TorandoFX (GUI)
- Video tutorials of kotlin for browser using dsl
- ….more to come…